Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Snow to Sunshine

This morning the snow was covering the ground, the sky was gray and the day looked dark.  Well, I planned to do a favor for a friend so that all didn't matter so much. We were off to the city to get photo equipment checked. My partner is assembling a quilt in the ArkStudio with her day of solitude. 
When I got home the weather was sunny and very windy.  It didn't seem like the same day.  The wind had damaged the hoop house.  but I got it back together again. I think I left the doorway open and created a parachute. So that problem is solved.  Now another one,  some chicken is eating the eggs in the coop.   How do you find out which one is doing it? I'll try 2 or 3 visits a day for a while to see if I can see anything.  I am so glad to be home.  The tension is creeping out of my arms and the hill looks beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment